Happy Friday! Can I get a freakin’ hooray?! This week seemed to drag on and on. I have a lot of fun things in the works but all of that behind the scenes jazz has been exhausting. But hey it’s Friday so no complaining here. Today is going to be a little bit of a different post (maybe a little all over the place). I’m going to first talk about what I have been living in as of lately and then I’m going to share what I’m loving
O V E R A L L S
I have the hardest time when it comes to pants. Hence, hence why you don’t see me in pants very often on the blog. I have some wide hips and really long legs. No complaints, but when overalls made their comeback I was kinda bummed. I have tried on way too many to count and they’ve always left me either looking like a giant or urkel. Last year I wore found these from gap which I absolutely adore. I love the wide leg but this year I wanted more of a skinny everyday overall. Well alas Madewell pulls through again with this fancy thing. I have worn these overalls with a button down like here and also with a fun belle sleeve shirt like this one.
Overalls can be intimidating but I promise you, you will love them. There are more things in your closet that you can wear with them than you think! You can shop this look below
W H A T I ‘ M L O V I N G
- HEX // if you live in Charlotte just do yourself a favor and go
- 13 reasons why // started this just before I started working on this post and goodness it’s incredible. Eyeopening for sure!
- Elderflower Tonic // Elderflower anything… amen? But this elderflower tonic is amazing and I’m sharing a fun spring cocktail next week using it
- This song
- I’m headed back to Nashville next week and I couldn’t be more excited about it
- Porch sitting weather
- Ladies nights // tonight is ladies night and gosh I am so stoked to spend some QT with my sweet friends